I learned how to reflect while telling a story. I learned segmented writing, showing rather than telling, the impact of the present-tense, focusing on an object, place, etc. and then moving to a story and a reflection. I learned how to consider the welfare of others mentioned in my writings. I learned not to initially be concerned with organization - I can just write various small stories and link them later. I learned that I can handle writing about "difficult" life experiences.
I like writing blogs. This is my first blog and I appeciate my exposure to it. The assigned readings are helpful in understanding various cnf forms and revising methods. The blogs are simple enough. Each essay "stretched" me to write in ways I did not think I could.
Feedback from both professor and peers are helpful. I enjoy reading what my peers think about my writings and learning whether I communicated what I had intended. I appreciate the professor's patience and feedback regarding my handling of difficult topics.
I am glad I took the course.
172+ Lexus rx 2020 350 edmunds first - Used lexus rx 350 for sale near me
-
If you are searching about used lexus rx 350 for sale near me you've visit
to the right place. We have 34 used lexus rx 350 for sale near me ideas
like 2...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment