The focus of my second essay will be changes in New York City as a result of the terrorist attacks and my reflections on what New York was like prior to and after the attacks. Downtown was a place where I went to college and worked; I had a very positive life there. Now it is a terrorist site, and my feelings are the opposite.
I will tell stories about the following:
1975-1980 - attended Pace University
1977-1980 - worked at Supreme Court of New York, Southern District of New York, and Court of Appeals
1975 - worked on Maiden Lane
1982 - worked at 5 World Trade Center
*********
2001 - visit to Ground 0
2001 - miss the skyline
2001 - New Yorkers have that Vietnam look in their eyes
They lack attentiveness and appear disoriented
2003 - visit my brother in New York - “we can pull the fire alarm but it won’t bring our cousin back”
172+ Lexus rx 2020 350 edmunds first - Used lexus rx 350 for sale near me
-
If you are searching about used lexus rx 350 for sale near me you've visit
to the right place. We have 34 used lexus rx 350 for sale near me ideas
like 2...
1 year ago
I want to thank you for your last comment on my blog. That truly meant so much to me and even produced tears in my eyes. I guess I just need hearing that sometimes to keep me going. I also admire your writing and I admire even more, your ambition to go back to your dream... There is something about writing that takes over and you eventually come to that realization, that it's all you want to do. Thank You again. Lauren
ReplyDelete